Check out these upcoming Rosebud Ministry Moments. Please be sure the update your calendar and save the date for these events:
- January 18th – Live Broadcast on the “Something Good is About to Happen” with Dr. Sugar Trask featuring Elder Patricia Wright of Rosebud Ministries
- February 3rd – Bi-Monthly Meeting entitled “Empowerment for the NOW!” with Special Guest Prophetess LaQuita Carter of Gospel Vine Christian Fellowship.
- April 7th – Bi-Monthly Meeting entitled “Empowered to MOTIVATE!” Special Guest Prophetess Marcelia Anderson
- June 9th – 3rd Annual Your Passport to Health Community Health Fair –
- Friendswood ISD Administration Annex Building. 10am-130pm
- August 4th – Bi-Monthly Meeting entitled “Empowered to Network!” with Special Guest Apostle Chairidee Smith of ROAR Women’s Network.
- Oct 6th – Bi-Monthly Meeting (TBD)
- Dec 1st – Bi-Monthly Meeting entitled “Empowered to PROSPER!” Special Guest Speaker Dr. Lisa A. Talley with Kingdom Kollaboration
2019 Bi-Monthly Empowerment Schedule
- Feb 9, 2019 – Bi-Monthly Meeting entitled “Empowered to THRIVE!” Special Guest Speaker: Minister Denecia Herbert. Location: Hampton Inn, 6515 Broadway, Pearland, TX. 77581. 11am-2pm.
- Apr 6, 2019 – Bi-Monthly Meeting entitled “Empowered to AMPLIFY your Voice!” Special Guest Speaker: Dr. Allison Wiley with Women of Valor. Location TBD
- June 2019 -Rosebud Ministries 4th Annual “Passport to Health” Health Fair. The local medical community, including Dr.’s, nurses, pharmacist etc will be present to help educate & present information for a healthier community. Date & Location TBD